Welcome to 2017 ISCE/APACE website.
It is a great pleasure to have you in the traditional city, Kyoto.
- February 7, 2017
- The Meeting Sessions are updated.
- January 28, 2017
- Program page is updated.
- January 20, 2017
- Venue page is updated.
- October 25, 2016
- 2017 ISCE/APACE website open
- August 23-27, 2017
- Fukakusa Campus, Ryukoku University, Kyoto, Japan
- Junji Takabayashi
It is our great pleasure to invite you to participate in the joint meeting of the 33rd annual meeting of the ISCE and the 9th meeting of the APACE in Japan, August 23-27, 2017. The venue of the joint meeting is Ryukoku University Fukakusa Campus, Kyoto. The aim of the meeting is to bring together people, from young researchers to experienced leaders, working on all aspects of chemical ecology, from marine to terrestrial ecosystems. In addition to the plenary lectures, award lectures and keynote speeches, the meeting is designed to accommodate oral presentations and poster presentations. In the following pages you will find more detailed information about the scientific program and other important information about the meeting.
Looking forward to meeting you in Kyoto in summer, 2017.
On behalf of the Committees,
Professor Junji Takabayashi
Center for Ecological Research, Kyoto University
Professor Naoki Mori
Graduate School of Agriculture, Kyoto University
- Characterization of semiochemicals: analysis and synthesis
- Plant perception and response
- Ecological omics: genome to the field
- Semiochemicals in social interactions
- Pheromone communication
- Plant-plant communication
- Plant-animal interactions
- Multitrophic interactions
- Chemical ecology of forest ecosystem
- Aquatic chemical ecology
- Microbial chemical ecology
- Utilization of semiochemicals in pest management
- Chemical ecology of invasive species
- Plants, microorganisms: next generation insecticides
- General chemical ecology
2017 ISCE/APACE Secretariat
c/o Convention Dept. Kyoto Research Park Corp.
134 Chudoji Minami-machi, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto 600-8813, Japan
- Phone: +81-(0)75-315-8835
- Fax: +81-(0)75-314-2968
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org